Dairy film Ufina® - optimum packaging for dairy products.
Produced with a white and a black layer with a thickness of 70, 80 or 90 microns.
Milk film Ufina® available in four forms:
- Ufina® Economy
- Ufina® Standard
- Ufina® VIP
- Ufina® «Finnish»
Each type of dairy Ufina® film has the characteristic advantages:
- Good strength of welds at high speed packaging equipment;
- Specially selected composition of imported polyethylene provides a wide range of welding;
- It provides maximum equipment performance and reduces the reject rate;
- Attractive appearance of the packaging - gloss.
Series Ufina® Economy is suitable for automatic packaging machines with speed up to 24 units/min.
Series Ufina® Standard is suitable for packaging machines with speed of 40-45 units/min. It is more glossy compared with Economy film. Its main advantage - the film is optimal in terms of price and quality.
Ufina® VIP Series is optimal for large enterprises and high-speed lines at speeds of packaging 45 units/min.
Series Ufina® «Finnish», is combining all the benefits of Ufina® films, more esthetically attractive packaging - layer, which is directly in contact with the product, are not black, because black layer located between two white ones.
Packaging material Poleana® - biopolymer material, fine
suitable for packaging cottage cheese and cheese, butters, spreads and margarines.
Poleana® combines the properties of the polymer film and face of a paper, by which the printing looks bright and attractive product.
Benefits Poleana® film:
- oil-, fat- and water-resistant,
- sturdy and rigid packaging,
- It has a good "memory"
- It protects against UV radiation,
- It has a higher yield compared with the laminated foil;
- film is environmentally friendly, recyclable.
The three-layer greenhouse film Tepliy sad® has improved physical and mechanical properties that allows to use film with smaller thickness, compared with a single-layer film.